As the healthcare field continues to change and evolve, MedAmerica has been successful at anticipating practice management needs to meet the demands of tomorrow’s patients.
In 2000, MedAmerica listened to our hospital and physician client feedback and expanded to offer services to hospitalists and the hospitals that utilize them. The result is not only full-service practice management services in the inpatient department, but a comprehensive integration toolkit for emergency physicians and hospitalists, one of the key transitions of care within the hospital setting. By aligning goals and standardizing metrics and order sets, we have seen benefits for the providers, administrators, and patients.
As we have refined our services to meet the needs of our hospital clients, we've developed solutions that have proven successful across the Acute Care Continuum, including:
- Medical Director training
- Physician-Nurse Relations
- HR & Staffing Services
- Process improvements
- Billing & Compliance
- Data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Increasing cross-departmental integration and collaboration
- EMR Training & Implementation
- Medical scribes program development
- Physician group corporate structure and governance